Saturday, May 17, 2014

Do You.




One of my favorite youtuber shameless maya, says "DO YOU BOO!"
I love that saying more than anything, because such a simple saying actually has a meaning in my life, I spent my whole not doing me. I never really had a social life and I am very awkward and I don't know how to things for myself. Its funny because I am almost 19 years old, I am so scared of doing things..I always lived under my parents, always asking them for opinions and to take me places.

I realized that I need to start living my life, easier said then done..I still am scared to live my life. I still scared to venture out, Because I want my parent's validation on everything I do. So it's tough for me. But hearing her say DO YOU BOO,.

Little By Little I am..I am doing youtube videos which has become an happy medium for depression and anxiety, I am writing stories and drawing more. There is so much I am doing now, for myself and for all those years I forgotten what i wanted for myself.

now I as spread my wings little by little, I am learning to love more and more and I feel amazing with my newfound freedom and happiness.

I am not saying that I am perfect, but I feel like with one step at a time, that I achieve What I want to do and Learn to feel better about spreading my wings openly and flying! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment