Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Beyonce Challege




I am not a huge fan of beyonce, But since I am a writer on this website called  www.valentchamber.com and the challenge is to write a story insipred off of beyonce's latest album, the one that apparently killed everyone and dropped the ball.

uh-huh, Hey I am not a hater..so Don't think it. *snaps fingers in z formation*

Well since my sister is a fan, I will listen to everyone of songs and find inspiration. I said it was going to be an easy album..I don't know.

While having to finish my 4th chapter on my original story: Anakira

fancy cover and everything, when it becomes an book. I will be very happy. but whenever it does this will be cover for it, this cover fits for the story because its kinda disturbing but it pulls you in to read more, Let's just say it ain't your childhood fairy tale either.

But I love writing it, because the story just plays off in my head, I can write it down so smoothly and without blockage. I haven't experienced any writer's block while writing. and thank you god for that. But I am so happy that I discovered writing as a medium. it makes me happy.

So I am excited for this beyonce challenge. I must do research.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment