Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Why People need to stop asking god for everything.




I wondered why people would just sit on their asses and expect some higher power to bless them with a anything they ever wanted.
I am not talking about religion to be mean or spark some debate. IT just bothers me, you do nothing for yourself and you expect some god to bestow upon you that you haven't work for.

I am not so much into the christian religion, But I do believe of an higher power, I just watch as my mother would pray to god, about getting her a Better job and she is not applying for any jobs. what is the point of him helping you then?

I just don't understand it, you pray to god about losing weight but you can't see help yourself half way.. god isn't the type of daddy to hand you everything you want and expect you to do nothing. if you want his divine blessing, you are going to have to help yourself halfway or all the way to get his blessing.

I am not good at math, I didn't pray to god to help me pass the last little bit of my ged exam, because that's all I needed was to have it in my hands was the pass the hardest part of the math, I was scared but confident. I studied for months, quit my job to devote more time into. Because I am serious about my education.. I helped myself all the way without praying.

But god/universe/cosmic alignment seem to grant an unknown blessing, making my test a little bit longer for me so I could change my wrong answers to right.

Happiest day I ever went through, When I passed.

So I have a firm, FIRM belief that god grants blessings on those who actually work for it, instead of lazing about asking for a handout every time in prayer.

You got to help and Love yourself, is the true key to receiving a blessing from whatever power that is out there, it may not be god, it could be goddess, cosmic alignments, spirits.

God Doesnt like ugly, And especially doesn't like lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment